Terms & Conditions
1. The page content on our website is only generic information for your use but is subjected to change without any prior notice.
2. No warrantee or guarantee can be given from us or the third parties in terms of relevance, precision, timeliness, wholeness or performance of the information or materials accessible or offered on our website for any specific purpose. Similarly, you accept that the information or materials may consist of inaccuracies and we explicitly reject any accountability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest magnitude as permitted by the law.
3. We are not in liability for any information or material available on our website that is used by you will be at your own risk. You need to accept full responsibility to make sure that all the services or materials available on our website will cater to your specific needs.
4. The whole content available on our website has been licensed to us and owned by us. This content consists of graphical designs, page layouts, presentation and appearance but is not restricted to it. Imitation of the content is strictly prohibited except in cases with copyright notice and this is a part of our website’s terms and conditions of use.
5. We acknowledge all the other trademarks replicated on our website that are not owned by us.
6. It will amount to a criminal offence or may cause us to claim for any indemnities if you use our website for Illegal purposes.
7. Our website will consist of other website links to provide you with more information and is only for your convenience. This does not mean Edmium recommends this particular website. Edmium is not accountable for the content presented on the other website links used.
8. Without a preceding written permission of Edmium, you may not generate our website link from any other websites or a lead or on a document.
9. If there is any dispute because of using our website, such cases will be subjected to the relevant regulatory authorities and to Indian Laws.
10. The services and products provided on our website are strictly for only your private use and not for any commercial usage. Our website should not be utilized for any other purposes other than the above mentioned. Moreover, the personal utilization will be subjected to the following limitations:
(i) Decompilation or disassembling or hacking of any of our content on the website or our products offered will be an offence under the court of law.
(ii) To remove any registrations of copyright © or trademarks or any other patented notifications from the contents and products of our website is strictly prohibited.
(iii) You will be not using our content or services offered on our website for any commercial use.
(iv) You are not permitted to market or advertise any services or products of your own on our websites even it is a not for profit purposes.
(v) Soliciting others or donations or any other contributions or using our website on the public forum as a commercial business of any kind is not allowed.
(vi) Illegal usage of any of our content, products or services or causing any damage caused to Edmium (Aim Overseas Pvt. Ltd.), its personnel or any entity of or a person related to Aim Overseas Pvt. Ltd. is not allowed and strict legal action will be taken.
11. The application that Aim Overseas Pvt. Ltd. or Edmium uses, its contents posted or all the products and services provided may not be compatible with other platforms or electronic devices. We are not in any obligation to cater to the workable application or products or services on any mobiles or tablets unless we stated otherwise.
12. Aim Overseas Pvt. Ltd. and its subsidiaries are not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile or tablet or any other device along with any other loss of content or data or any lowering of the processing speed of your gadget that is a consequence of using our website, products or services.
13. Aim Overseas Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable to any loss or damage of any kind devoid of any limitation:
(i) Unintended, penal, typical, incidental or resulting impairment including any data, income & proceedings, business losses or any other economic disadvantage, loss or damage of any application or program or content on the program due to the usage of our website or products or services.
(ii) Any direct loss caused by paying extra amount to Aim Overseas Pvt. Ltd. that are a consequence of either usage or a wrong-doing, or the user’s lack of ability to use, any inaccuracies, any lapses on our site. Certain authorities will not permit the restriction or elimination of such liabilities, in such scenarios, some of the above restrictions may not apply to the website user.
14. We may be permitted to contact the user using their email address or a text message or a phone call to give information or significant updates. Hence, the user should not hold us liable for any fines, losses, costs in case if the phone number of the user is registered with Do Not Call (DNC) agency.
15. You guarantee that you will not hold Aim Overseas Pvt. Ltd. and its subsidiaries, their merchants, traders, representatives, suppliers, third party tie ups or providers, their partners, employees, personnel, directors and proprietors inoffensive against any losses, penalties, expenses, liabilities by using our products and services on our website.
16. If the user breaches the listed terms and conditions of usage of our website, then the user may be immediately held legally responsible to reimburse Aim Overseas Pvt. Ltd. for all the damages, expenditures and losses. Therefore, in such instances Aim Overseas Pvt. Ltd. can obtain a sanction from the court of law immediately when appealed but will not limit our company’s right for other damages or losses.
17. If individuals who are competent to sign a contract with us under the Indian Contract Act of 1982 will be qualified to use our services and products. Minors or persons who have unsettled insolvency issues will not qualify to use our products or services. If you are a Minor and want to utilize our products and services, please take the help of a parent or a legal guardian and they will make it available to you. We are not responsible for any issues that arise due to the mismanagement of our website, its content, our services or our products when used by any person or a Minor. You automatically provide warranty when you use our website, products or services that all the information given by you is correct, whole and in case of Minors, the minor has the consent of the parent or the legal guardian. Edmium has the right to stop or refuse your subscription with us if we discover that you are a minor who is under 18 years of age and you do not have the consent of your parents or legal guardian or if you provide any incorrect information.
Edmium will reimburse for the products or services if we have not finished our work on time or if our experts have breached any of our service terms. Additionally, we will also take a severe action on our personnel for the breach but if the refund is requested due to ‘change of your mind’ we cannot refund the amount as per our “No refund or exchange policy” terms and all the products or services ‘as it is’.