Send Transcripts

Transcript of Records

When you’re planning for a study experience abroad, regardless of whether as an international student for a semester or two, or for finishing a full Bachelor’s or Master’s certificate, you have to experience a broad desk work measure. The record of records is one of those important documents you should deal with and ensure the data is appropriately filled in.

The transcript of records, also known as called academic records or once in a while as student records, are firmly connected with the learning arrangement plan, which is an official report that indicates the courses, examination and preparing/instructing exercises you should accomplish during your mobility.The learning understanding must be marked and endorsed by both your home college and the host organization and any change ought to be concurred by each of the three gatherings (the colleges and yourself).

What is a transcript of records?

The Transcript of Records is a report you should present as an aspect of the application process at your future host university from abroad. On the off chance that you will be essential for a trade program, you will likewise require one more official transcript of records toward the finish of your investigation period, finished by the college where you went to courses.

The Transcript of Records (ToR) consists basically of a list of the course units taken, the exams you have passed and the credits gained.

In the Transcript of Records, you can typically observe:

  • The course unit code (basically the code the host university provides for a particular academic course)

  • The title of the courses you have attended your host university

  • The title of the course (in the event that one semester or two)

  • The ECTS credits you have gained by passing the assessment or test

In case your home university does not use the ECTS system, then the transcript of records should include an explanation of the credit and grading systems used. If you’re submitting the ToR online you can describe the grading scale used at the institution at the time of the study. The description should clarify which are the highest and lowest grades. Depending on the rules set by each university, your academic records can be filled by yourself or the home and/or host university, usually the International Office. Normally, the ToR is being filled once you have passed all your exams included in the Learning Agreement, and, usually, the failed courses won’t be listed, just the ones you passed.