Masters in Architecture courses at UK universities specialize in the technological, design, cultural and historical elements of the topic, and lectures on history and theory will occur alongside art and 3D design. This provides students with the simplest approach to learning about each element of the profession.
It takes seven years to become a totally qualified architect, combining five years of study followed by two years of professional training and practical work before final exams. Students will become members of the RIBA, the Royal Institute of British Architects, after their initial three-year undergraduate degree, before enrolling on a B.Arch, Diploma or March degree in architecture colleges in UK.
Prospective students require patience, toil and dedication to become architects in UK, but the rewards are huge. The days University Guide recently reported that three years into their careers, architects are amongst the least of all graduates to be unhappy with their profession.
In this article, let us look at:
- Graduate Architecture Careers and Salary
- MSc architecture in UK Entry Requirements
- Here is the list of universities to study masters in architecture in the UK:
1. Graduate Architecture Careers and Salary
After completing the seven years of study UK Architecture Courses from architecture university UK, required to become a registered architect, graduates will find roles in architectural design, engineering and construction, preservation and concrete planning.
· Average starting professional salary: £20,000
· Average starting non-professional salary: £16,640
2. MSc architecture in UK Entry Requirements
English language, art and style and arithmetic are all preferable subjects to own studied before applying to an Architecture program, and you ought to also enjoy drawing freehand and have an interest in design and producing 3D work. At many UK universities, a portfolio is crucial in being offered an area.
· Typical International Baccalaureate requirements: Minimum 32 points.
· Typical A-levels requirements: AAB, with a balance of art, sciences and writing ability.
· Typical IELTS requirements: 6.5 overall, with no under 6.0 in anybody component.
Where can I study Architecture in the UK?
3. Here is the list of universities to study masters in architecture in the UK:
· University of Cambridge
· University College London
· University of Bath
· Cardiff University
· University of Nottingham
· Queen’s University Belfast
· University of Strathclyde
· Oxford Brookes University
· Manchester School of Architecture
· University of Sheffield
Check the courses and universities to study masters in architecture in the UK for better career prospects.