Bachelors of Sports Management or BSM are a 3-Year undergrad program pursued by students who wish to build up an effective in sports the board and organization. The sports management courses centers around different parts of sports the board and organization just as the executives of games, accounts, and other significant roads of sports. This article details sports management courses in India.
Bachelors of Sports Management (BSM): Course Highlights
|Full-form||Bachelors of Sports Management|
|Examination type||Offline and Semester Based|
|Eligibility||10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50-60%|
|Admission process||10+2 with 50-60% / CET|
|Average Salary||INR 2,00,000 – INR 9,00,000|
|Course Fee||INR 1,73,000 – INR 7,00,000|
|Top Recruiting Agencies||HCL, Hindustan Times, JCB, CSC India, Wipro, JCB, etc.|
|Job Profiles||Sales Manager, Sports Instructor, Sports Department Manager, Procurement Manager, Management Trainee, Sports Nutritionist, etc.|
Bachelors of Sports Management (BSM): Admission Process
- Students can get admission in sports management courses by finishing their 10+2 in any discipline with a base score of 50-60%
- A few Colleges and Universities conduct their own entrance examinations to offer admission.
Sports Management degree- Bachelors: Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to seek after BSM need to meet the requirements.
- Students are needed to have a 10+2 degree in any discipline with a base total of 50-60%.
- Students may likewise be needed to clear some placement tests or individual meetings, contingent upon the school picked.
- Students with dynamic interest in sports might get inclination in the confirmation cycle.
Bachelors of Sports Management (BSM): Entrance Exams
As the greater part of the universities acknowledges up-and-comers dependent on their merit score, there are a couple of schools that lead selection tests for admission in BSM.
SMAT is an entrance test for sports management in India. SMAT or Sports Management Admission Test is to offer admission in bachelors of Sports Management program.
Bachelor of Sports management: Top Colleges
|· JHC Mumbai|
|· Ironwood Sports Management Global Academy, Mumbai|
|· MIT University, Shillong.|
|· IGIPESS New Delhi|
|· IISWBM Kolkata|
|· George College, Kolkata.|
|· MAKAUT Kolkata|
|· IISM Mumbai|
|· MU Mumbai|
|· SITM Kolkata|
|· Alagappa University, Karaikudi.|
Bachelor of Sports management: Syllabus
Here is the bachelor of sports management syllabus mentioned below:
|Statistics – I||Statistics – II|
|Computer Applications– I||Computer Applications – II|
|Organization and Management in Sports||Contemporary Issues in Sports|
|Foundations of Amateur and Pro Sports||Ethics in Sports|
|–||Public Speaking on Assigned Topic|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Principles of Management||Financial Management- I|
|Business Communication||Advertising, Public Relations, and Sponsorship in Sports|
|Financial Accounting||Sports Facilities Planning, and Management|
|Sports Training and Conditioning||–|
|Leadership Principles in Sports||–|
|Managing Sports Events||–|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Basics of Sports Medicine and Nutrition||Sports Laws and Risk Management|
|Sports Marketing||Psychology of Sports|
|Managing and Promoting Sports Events||Managing Sports Organization|
|Spectator Management||Sports Media and Event Management|
|–||Administration of Games and Leisure Plex Funding in Sports|
Bachelors of Sports Management (BSM): Jobs
Sports Management pay in India ranges between INR 2,00,000-INR 7,00,000. A portion of the normal occupation profiles one can apply for after BSM are mentioned below:
- Sports department manager
- Sports instructor
- Sports Nutritionist
- Sports News reporter
- Athletic Administrator
Bachelors of Sports Management (BSM): Scope
Candidates who wish to pursue a profession in Sports Management can have uncommon freedoms in their separate positions and can earn a stable livelihood.
- Candidates can pursue MBA and doctorates with characteristics and involvement with Sports Management.
- Candidates can function as sports office chief, and officials who oblige the requirements of competitors, and guarantee their turn of events.
- Candidates can likewise function as heads, and officials who deal with the records and funds of sports foundations and learners.
- Applicants can fill in as teachers and mentors to aid exercise and preparing to competitors.
This degree ensures job roles and designations as athletic administrators, and officers, trainers, coaches, nutritionists, sportswriters, and reporters.